Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Oh Where, oh where have we been?

I'm back in action with the blog! It's been awhile since I wrote, I got caught up in loads of conference work and then I got to go to the conferences. So I am now back, and settled in a little.

Not much has been going on with us. Mat is still in the process of looking for a job, but he still is working so there isn't a rush. Just mainly a rush for him because he is ready to get out of his current job! We are getting anxious to start the wedding planning! We have 9 days until we get into the "less than a year away".

Mat was in his best friend Cory's wedding this past weekend and it was great for us to get to see how it all played out. It was a great wedding and the place they held it was beautiful. I can't wait to see how all the pictures turn out. And man, did they take a lot of pictures! It was really fun for me, since I got to tag along with Christina and the bridal party. I tried to do my best to help out with anything they needed, since I know it can be a stressful day. But I got to see them take all the pictures and just how the whole day happened. Christina looked beautiful and her dress was so pretty! Mat, of course, looked so handsome in his tux. We both just can't wait until our wedding! So now we are going to start our search for caterers, photographers, cake, etc. There is a lot to do, but we have a lot of time to do it in.

Next weekend is my sister's baby shower! This is going to be so much fun and I am really looking forward to it.

That's about it for now. Hopefully, I can get back into more regular posts now that work has slowed down a little. We'll just wait and see though!

No comments: