Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pumpkin Carving! And some other cute pictures

Last night we had Cory and Christina over for some serious pumpkin carving. This was Christina's first time ever to carve pumpkins! We ordered pizza and watched the BSU game. I personally think these might be the cutest pumpkins ever carved in the history of the world. But I'm no professional pumpkin judge.
Cory, Christina and Mat hard at work scraping out the guts of their pumpkins.










On my way to the trashcan.
This was my hilarious trick camera shot so I could get us all in the picture.











The finished pumpkins! From left to right:

Christina, Cory, Mat and my silly witch!

Pumpkin carving is quite hard work! But we had fun and it is always great to get together with Cory and Christina.

Last week the kitties had a photo shoot. It started out when Puff came to sit with me and was touching Ben and we think it is too funny when they sit next to each other.


They look so excited to sit next to each other!








Ben


Puff





And the cutest picture of the day:

Preparing for a wedding is hard work!

2 comments:

Deana said...

aw now I want to carve a pumpkin!!!

Chi said...

your pumpkins look awesome. when i carve a pumpkin, it very much resembles one that a 1st grader would carve!!!!