Thursday, October 25, 2007

Wedding Planning Extravaganza!

Mat and I have really started moving on our wedding. We have several things finished already, but we want to get all our big things done in the next few weeks. We met with a cake baker on Monday for a cake tasting and we have more appointments set up over the next few weeks for cakes, florists, event management (set up and take down of chairs, tables, etc.). It's so much fun! I am so anxious to get all of our big ticket items nailed down and then we can start concentrating on all the little details.

We went on Saturday to look at invitations, some rental company and we started our registry! Well, it took forever. So we decided to leave and come back and finish this weekend. I never thought it would take so long to register. But I guess that is what you get when Mat and I go together and seriously look at each item and then decide if it is something we want or not! It was probably really funny for the staff who kept walking by and we had only moved ten feet in thirty minutes! It was a ton of fun though.

We are carving pumpkins tomorrow with Cory and Christina! I can't wait. Mat and I carved pumpkins our first year together and then haven't done it since. It was fun and I am excited to carve me a cute pumpkin! We have three little pumpkins on our doorstep, but they are not really big enough to carve. But they are super cute!

Saturday we are going to Alana's Halloween Party and that should be so much fun. I haven't seen her in way too long, so I can't wait for that too! I don't know what we'll do Saturday during the day though. Maybe go to the library for research for our honeymoon!

Tonight I am going to spend hanging out with my sister and Violet! I'm out of here and hopefully I'll write more tomorrow.

2 comments:

Deana said...

Oh what fun!!!

Where are you honeymooning?

Anonymous said...

So glad you came to the party!!