Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday!

It's here, it's here! Friday, hurrah! Of course it is about that time on Friday afternoon where I lose all ability to actually do any work and I wander around trying to pass the time.

Mat is off to his bachelor party/camping trip with Cory. He's really been looking forward to it, so I hope they have a great time. I am going to start my weekend off with dinner with my parents and then home for a nice, relaxing evening. I'll probably catch up on some tv shows, maybe read a little, who knows what else? Then tomorrow I am going to make baby shower invitations! I'm going to my mom's to make those with her and that should be fun. We already know what we are going to do, we just have to get all the supplies. Tomorrow night I'll be hanging out with my sister and catching up on the latest in our lives. Then Mat will be home on Sunday. It feels so weird for him to leave, since I am always the one traveling and leaving him! I miss him already and it has only been 12 hours since I saw him last!

That's about it for now. Have a great weekend!

No comments: