Thursday, August 23, 2007

Good Morning! So I know I keep promising pictures of our new house, but we still have a few straggler boxes left. We're hoping to get the house finished this weekend and then we'll get some pictures up! We still have a ton of boxes in the garage that we'll have to go through, but at least we're almost done with the house! Whoosh.

I'm ready for the weekend! I guess we're almost there, so that is good news! We don't have huge plans for the weekend that I know of. I'm going to my mom's house on Saturday while Mat is at work. We might do some wedding dress shopping, but I know we are going to their neighborhood farmer's market. I haven't been yet and I think it will be fun to see what they have.

We've been watching a lot of movies lately since there aren't too many tv shows on this summer. So here are some reviews for the last few we've watched.
Confetti - this was silly, but fun. It is about three couples who are chosen by a wedding magazine and one of them will win a house for the most creative wedding.
Bridge to Terabithia - this was not our favorite. It made me sad and I just don't really like to be sad! And we were disappointed because we thought it was going to be totally different.
Marie Antoinette - this movie lasted 8 hours. Not really, but it seemed like it! It wasn't bad (neither of us fell asleep), but I wouldn't say it was our favorite.
The Bourne Identity - we rewatched this to prepare for the third movie out in theaters now. We both like these fun action movies.
Idiocracy - I made Mat turn it off because I was so bored. He finished it the next day and didn't like it.
The Messengers - I was hoping this would be scary and it wasn't really. It reminded me of the Grudge a little and that was good in the theaters.
Blood and Chocolate - We stopped this too. Neither of us were getting into it and we would rather spend our time doing something we both want to do.
Shooter - This was a fun one. Marky Mark gets framed for an attempted Presidential Assasination.

We have two we'll probably watch this weekend - Dead Silence and The Last Kiss. I don't think Mat is too excited about either! But I think they both look fun. We'll see!

1 comment:

Chi said...

I like your movie list. I've wanted to see a few of those myself. Here are two suggestions. Blood Diamond and Alpha Dog. Both are excellent. Wasn't too sure about Alpha Dog, but it ended up being very good (Robert and I thought) and it is based on a true story, which I always find so interesting!