Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Not much new for us the last few days. We had a nice weekend of watching some movies and more unpacking/arranging of the house. We finally got an organizer for our linen closet, so we could put away all our bathroom stuff! It was just this huge closet with nothing in it, so we needed something to make shelves in it and make it a little more organized. So that's done.

Mat is going to start studying to get his CDL license for work. His job search is going very slowly, so he decided to take on his own route at work. He should get a little bit of a raise and will get to drive the big trucks!! His boss has been wanting him to have his own route and he decided to this week. I know it isn't exactly what he wants to do, but I know he'll do great at it, just like he does everything he puts his mind to.

So that's it for now! Hope everyone is having a great week.

1 comment:

Chi said...

The picture of the spider freaks me out. I hate them. We have these pseudo-spiders in our house right now. Except they have really fat juicy bodies and have stripes on them. I love your pictures. Your house is so super cute. It reminds me of my sisters!