Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Day Ten

Day ten of our honeymoon and day two at sea! Ugh. This day was not that much fun. The boat was pretty rocky the whole day, so we spent a lot of the day in our room reading. Of course, we manged to come out for meals! We also rented a movie in our cabin - Untraceable. It was fun! Definitely not the best movie I have ever seen, but a good renter.
It was actually nice to just relax all day and enjoy doing pretty much nothing! We skipped the social that evening that we were invited to since I had cruised with Carnival before. But we did go down for dinner and had another nice meal. I think we even went to bed kind of early and I know we skipped the show that night! Neither of us got sick, but it was just one of those rocky days that made you not want to do a ton of running around on the ship. So when we went to bed, we were in the middle of the ocean and the next morning we woke up in Puerta Vallarta!

1 comment:

Chi said...

I recently rented Untraceable. I agree, not the best but it was rentable. It sounds like your cruise has been pretty interesting. I've never been to Puerta Vallarta--can't wait to hear about it.