Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Readers Beware!

Mat and I just finished our two day digital SLR class at Idaho Camera (free with camera purchase). So now, I'm sure, our pictures are going to be so amazing you won't know what to do with yourselves. The class was actually pretty good and a great refresher for both of us on shutter speeds, f-stops and basic techniques. I already know a great picture I am going to try this Saturday morning. I think I'll try a few different settings to play around with it.

Our fattest of our two kitties, Dr. Benjamin Wiggles, went to the vet today for a checkup and to look at his leg. He's been limping a little lately and then he holds his little (fat) paw up when he sits down like he doesn't want to put weight on it. The vet said that it was a little sensitive, so he guessed that it was probably because his excess weight and jumping up and down on things. So he has some medicine and we'll see if that helps it at all. Poor little guy! The vet did say that he has lost 4 pounds in the two and a half years we have had him and that is really good! Puff didn't go to the vet. I told her she doesn't have to go anymore unless she is really sick.

I'm off to read for a little bit. Have a good night!

No comments: