Friday, August 29, 2008

Oh, the Shame!

I haven't posted in forever! Work is crazy the last week. I had events after work and by the time I got home, I did not want to look at a computer! So that's that!

I'm ready for a good, long weekend. Mat and I are hoping to do some more research on our garden for next Spring. We want to get most everything ready before winter hits, so next Spring all we have to do is wait for the ground to warm up and plant some things! So I might head to the library tomorrow to look for some books on gardening.

I am also hopeful that Mat and I could get out and do some photography. We have been wanting to do some practicing with everything we learned from our camera class a few weeks ago.

But you know what? If all we do is just hang out and enjoy each other's company, I'll be more than okay with that.

Hope everyone has a safe and fun Labor Day!

No comments: