Monday, September 29, 2008

New Windows!

The windows are in our house! They look great and I can't wait to enjoy this fall weather with them open for the next few weeks. Mat said it took them most of the day to install them, but they were in by the time I was home from work. We have our big window open right now and it is lovely! The rest we can't open until tomorrow, I guess they want to make sure everything is totally dry and sealed. So that's okay - we've lived long enough without being able to open them! It's crazy how clean they are though. We've never cleaned our other windows, mostly because we couldn't open them. I never thought I would be so exciting about windows!

Dinner is cooking - we made a penne casserole that we really like. I'm ready to eat!

Not much is new at home. The windows are probably going to be our big story for the next few weeks. We are just way too crazy sometimes. :) Bye for now!

1 comment:

Chi said...

I bet having the windows open in the fall in ID is sooooo beautiful!