Sunday, September 14, 2008

Off to Idaho Falls

I'm heading out in a couple hours to Idaho Falls for a week of conference fun. I'm ready to come home and I haven't even left yet! I don't like the idea of not seeing my hubby for 5 days. :( Hopefully it will go by fast and I'll get home soon!

We went to a family BBQ last night, but I didn't have time to get any of the pictures posted. Maybe next weekend?

By the way, if you haven't received a link to our wedding pictures, it is probably because I don't have your email address. If you want to take a look at them online, just shoot one of us an email and we'll get the link to you. They are amazing! I am so happy at how they turned out! Now we just have decide which ones are our favorites. That will take quite some time for sure.

Hope everyone has a great week and had a great weekend. I'm off!

No comments: