Wednesday, June 18, 2008

2 Days!

It's so late on Wednesday, that I can actually say there are only two days until our wedding! I can't believe that it is already here. I thought it would never get here and we would just plan this thing forever, but now only two days!

Mat and I are heading to the airport in about 10 minutes and the festivities will officially begin as our first guest arrives - my bridesmaid Joy! We're so excited for her to arrive and let this wedding weekend begin!

Tomorrow we plan to just run a few last minute errands before Joy and I head to meet my mom and sister for our manicures and pedicures. Then, we're having all our friends over to see our house (most for the first time) and have pizza and beer. We just can't wait. Everyone else should be arriving by Friday! Friday is also my bridal shower and I honestly can't wait! My sister (Maid of Honor) and my Mom are hosting the shower and I know it will be so fun and perfect. Friday night we'll head to our rehearsal and then the rehearsal dinner. Mat's mom has been working so hard to get everything ready for the rehearsal dinner and I can't wait for that too!

Saturday is the big day! The weather is supposed to be perfect and I know everything else will be too. I'm not nervous at all! I just honestly can't wait to marry the love of my life. I am so excited! I know we'll be super busy from here on out, so next time I blog, I'll be a married woman for SURE! Miss everyone who couldn't be here - Deana and Chi and all my other readers who can't be here. XOXOXO I'll have lots of pictures and stories to share. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Deana said...

Aw...how exciting!!!

I've been thinking of you this week and imagining all of the things you must be doing! Enjoy it all!

Looking forward to all of the pics!

Chi said...

Kristin~I am SO sad that I won't be there. You are going to make such a beautiful bride. Best wishes for you and Mat on your special day. I can't wait to see pictures! XOXOX!