Wednesday, June 4, 2008

4 Wonderful Years Together

On this day in 2004, Mat and I met for the very first time. We've been together ever since and so we have always celebrated this day as our anniversary. This year is a little different because in almost two weeks, we are creating our official wedding anniversary and we'll have to start all over at the beginning!

I am so thankful that we met that day and that he became a part of my life. I think sometimes I have to pinch myself and remember that it isn't a dream, that he really is that wonderful and special. I never thought that I could have found someone more perfect for me, someone that makes me laugh every single day and makes me feel like I'm priceless in every way. I know some people say that after you've been with someone for awhile, you lose the butterflies and magic from when you first meet. I still count down to when I can see him next and when he'll hug and kiss me. I am the luckiest girl in the world and I can't wait to be Mat's wife.

Here's to our first 4 years together and here's to our next 80 years! Love you Mat!

4 comments:

Deana said...

Happy meeting anniversary, and happy almost wedding!

Chi said...

Congrats! What a special day. I'm so glad you are so happy:) You deserve the best.

SandGs Mom said...

ahhh. that is sweet! You are so cute. You did fail to mention Madison's birthday though. But i will let it slide, since for some reason your blog is not about my kids. :) HE HE HE!

Mat and Kristin said...

I know, I know. I need to focus more on your children in my blog. It is only right that I talk about them more...