Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tonight

Tonight Mat and I are taking the night off from wedding planning! We are going to watch a couple tv shows and just enjoy sitting on the couch with our two kitties. Then we'll hit the ground running again tomorrow afternoon. We're really getting somewhere with the planning and I am feeling like we can really get everything ready that needs to be ready by June 21!

Mat is getting his official hair cut tonight! I can't wait to see what he ends up with. I know he'll look good no matter what, but he hadn't really decided on how he wanted it to look. I get my hair cut on Saturday. That must mean we are REALLY close to the wedding. Two weeks from Saturday! I'll try to keep up with the blog as much as possible, but I'm sure all my dedicated readers will understand what we're doing.

I'm ready to head home for the night. Hope everyone has a nice evening and gets to relax like I am going to do!

1 comment:

Chi said...

I can't believe the wedding is so close. It seems like yesterday I was reading that you got engaged! Time flies by quickly. Are you ready for your haircut? Anything drastic?