Thursday, June 12, 2008

Few and Far Between...

I don't think there will be many posts in the next few days as Mat and I start to finalize everything possible for the wedding. It really is amazing how much we have to do for our wedding! We are so excited and can't wait to share the day with everyone. We have friends and family that start arriving on Wednesday, so we are getting so close!

This weekend we are going to try to get all those last minute details taken care of and then we'll have a couple days to clean house before people get to town. That's the plan anyway! We are looking forward to every part of the weekend and I am just so appreciative of everything everyone has done for us. It means so much and we just are so happy!

My conference ended today, so now I have a few more days to work and then I'll be off until after the wedding. EEK! I guess I better get some things done at work so I can relax and enjoy our wedding weekend!

1 comment:

Chi said...

good luck tying up all the loose ends. i know your wedding is going to beautiful. i wish i could be there!