Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Half Day of Vacation!

Whoop, whoop! I am so excited for my half day of vacation to begin. In about 20 minutes, I am headed out of work for the rest of the day! My mom and I are going to lunch, to get our makeup done and to do some craft shopping. I can't wait!

I don't know that we'll do any wedding shopping today. But who knows, we might run into a store if we happen to see one. We are definitely going to do wedding dress shopping a little later. I was thinking when it got a little warmer outside.

Last night Mat and I watched Open Season, an animated movie by Sony Pictures. It was okay, but it didn't compare to Shrek and some of the other really good animated movies. I made a new recipe of chicken, which was kind of boring. And I made green beans in the oven and they turned out really good. I mixed a tiny bit of olive oil with some teriyaki sauce, garlic powder and cayenne pepper and threw them in a pan at 400 for 30 minutes. I thought they were really good and liked the teriyaki flavor. Mat did too, but he said they were salty, so maybe we would need to get low sodium teriyaki sauce next time. We have the low sodium soy sauce, but not teriyaki. I was going to make a slow cooker recipe this morning, but decided that leftovers would be easier and I can make the slow cooker recipe tomorrow.

My parents ordered a few magazine subscriptions for me to different bride magazines and I am so excited! I am really looking forward to getting them in the mail and seeing what ideas come from them. I already have a few good ideas from the magazines I got right when we got engaged. We're really excited to start planning everything. I hope we can do a lot of it this summer.

Well, I guess I better go since my mom should be here any minute!

No comments: