Thursday, April 5, 2007

So yesterday's part day off was a success! Or a ton of fun anyway. We started off getting bagel sandwiches for lunch, which are always delicious. Then we headed out to look at makeup and I found some that I liked, but we had to order it so I didn't actually get any yesterday. I am excited for it to come! I really think I am going to like it so much.

Then we went craft crazy! Well, I guess not really crazy, but we went to a ton of different craft stores just wandering through the aisles looking for great ideas to make. I think I could look at crafts all day. I think I am going to make Mat's graduation announcements since the official BSU ones from Jostens are almost $2 a piece! I need to get some ideas and I found some when we were looking yesterday. There is so much to take in at those places, it is almost overwhelming. So that was our fun day!

I came home and Mat and I went on a nice little hike through the foothills. It was a really hard one and we even had to stop for a minute to catch our breath. But we have just really been enjoying our walks. The weather is so great and it is so nice to get to talk for a good hour without any other distractions. Then we came home and heated up some leftovers for dinner. Tonight we'll have this chinese pork BBQ that has been in the slow cooker all day. I sure hope it is good because I am already hungry for dinner.

AH! I almost forgot! My parents got our reception and wedding site booked today! So we are officially getting married on June 21, 2008. I can't believe it seems like so far away, but I am sure this year will fly by. Now we can concentrate on all the details.

Tomorrow is Friday! Hooray for that. My sister and I are hanging out tomorrow and I can't wait! It has been several weeks since we have sat down and talked and since I have even seen her! I am excited to hear news about my niece and how her room is coming along. They registered last weekend, so I am hoping to hear about the things they registered for too! So much to talk about.

Tonight I am looking forward to a nice, quiet evening with Mat. We are going to catch up on some shows, eat our Pork stuff and maybe even enjoy a couple beers. We are crazy like that!

No comments: