Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hooray for Breaks!

I decided to "take five" and update my blog. Sometimes I just need to get away from my work so I can get refocused. Sometimes my work is just boring and I want a distraction!

I think we decided on a design for Mat's announcements! They are simple, but I think they will turn out nice and for a lot less than if we bought them. We did a test run last night and decided on the layout and font and all that stuff. Mat helped me do everything. I think making announcements is more fun than writing his paper.

Tonight my mom and I are going to get everything we need to complete the announcements. I will try to refrain from buying anything else. But I can't make any promises! All of these cards are so cute and all I want to do is just sit at home making cards. And look at cards other people have made.

Back to work time!

No comments: