Monday, July 23, 2007

Crazy Days

Not much time for a blog, but thought I would at least say hello. I hope everyone got to read Mat's first blog! It was so fun and I was surprised! I hope he'll get to add more every now and then.

We ended up having a great weekend, but not much packing was done. We have done a lot already, but it seems like we can't pack a lot of it until the last minute. I know he was working on it today since he had the day off. We saw Transformers on Friday night and that was a really fun movie. It is amazing to see the computer stuff they do with movies! I can't imagine all the time that is put into each of these movies with so many special effects.

Saturday I went out looking for wedding dresses again, but no luck. I guess we did have better luck since I found a couple I liked quite a bit and one that I really liked. But they just didn't have that perfect feeling. That night Mat and I watched some tv shows and played Friends Scene It the game. It was a ton of fun for me, since I won! Sunday we didn't do a ton, just cleaned and went to the store. We did watch Stomp the Yard, which made me want to become a stomper. Mat doesn't want to stomp like I do though. I love dance movies.

We plan to do a lot of packing and hope that this weekend we can sign all our paperwork. Then we should be able to move next week!! I can't wait.

No comments: