Friday, July 27, 2007

One Step Closer...

We sign all our papers this afternoon for our house! Which means that we are very close to moving. We will probably actually move next weekend, but at least the house will be ours on Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. It's so close now! So we need to finish up packing this weekend and then we'll just be waiting to move.

We don't have any crazy plans this weekend. We'll probably watch some movies. Renee, one of the girls at my work, loaned me the Number 23 with Jim Carrey that we've been wanting to see. We also have a couple of movies we rented, the Holiday and Marie Antoinette. So we'll probably do some packing and watch some movies. We might go have dinner with my parents tonight or tomorrow and I know for sure we are going to a BBQ at Mat's mom's house on Sunday.

Today is my friend Chi's birthday! She will be going to our ten year reunion this weekend and I can't wait to hear all about it. I hope she has a good time and gets to reconnect with some fun people. I am a little sad that I am not going, just because there are some great people from high school that I would love to see. BUT I'm sure there are some I can live without seeing and those would probably be the people at the reunion. Maybe for our 20 year reunion? We'll see when we get there I guess!

Yesterday Mat and I saw two baby deer and a mama deer in our neighborhood. One of the little ones made this weird noise, kind of like a cry, and it was so cute. Our current neighborhood gets a lot of wildlife, so I will definitely miss that when we move to our new house. I think that is the only thing!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Kristin

2 comments:

Deana said...

I didn't go to the reunion either. I'm thinking...everyone I wanted to get back in contact with I pretty much have. I think it would have been different if we were a smaller class...but I truly only remember about 20 people!

Congrats on signing on your house! Hope the move goes smoothly!

Chi said...

Congrats! You are officially home owners!