Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Keys, Please!?!?

Yesterday was our final walkthrough of our house and today we actually get the KEYS! I can't wait, I swear I couldn't sleep last night because I was so excited. Mat seems to think it was because we watched the Number 23 (that wasn't scary at all), but I know it was because I am so excited. It looked like the girl was almost moved out, but she was planning to clean today and that is why we weren't getting the keys until today. It is still the cutest house ever and we just love it so much!

So it sounds like the reunion was pretty small and not too exciting. Chi went on Saturday night and she said there were only about 40 people there! Seriously, that is pretty crazy that out of 600+ people that few showed up. Oh well. I am sure glad that I didn't spend the money to go back and be disappointed! Maybe for my 20 year reunion??

Even though I am very excited for this evening, I guess I have to contain my excitement and get some work done today. Bye for now!

1 comment:

Deana said...

I told Chi the same thing! I am so glad I didn't spend the money to go home to that!

Have fun moving in! When we moved into our first house we camped out in the living room in sleeping bags because we were so excited!