Thursday, July 19, 2007

Time is Flying

I can't believe we're already to the 19th of July! I swear just yesterday we found our house and had a whole month to pack! Now we have a couple weeks until we move. I hope we are ready for it.

Last night I went to get a pedicure with my mom and sister! It was so nice and fun, I wish we could do it once a month. :) Then we had Mexican after and it was yummy! By the time I got home, Mat had done all of our laundry and put it away. For the last time! Well, at least the last time we have to use the machines at our apartment. We think we should be able to make it until we move to do laundry again. And then we'll have our own washer and dryer! I can't wait!

I also got my hair cut yesterday and it turned out really cute! I haven't really had a haircut I like in awhile. So I might actually go back and see the same guy. Weird, since I haven't been to the same stylist in years. I just try different people every time I go!

Tonight we are going to try to meet with a photographer here in Boise. Her website looks really good and we are looking forward to meeting with her. We really want to find the photographer that is just right for us and right in our price range!

My sister has less than two weeks until her due date! She is really excited! I am so excited to become an aunt!

Hope everyone's Thursday turns out great!

No comments: