Saturday, March 21, 2009

2nd Week HTML

This morning I sat down for my second week of learning about html. So here is the link to my new web page: http://www.geocities.com/gbldp/secondpage.html. Fancy stuff, huh?



It is pretty interesting learning about html and I look forward to doing more in the future. I am just going to take it nice and slow and learn a little at a time. Maybe someday I will even have my own website that I created from scratch!


For Mat's birthday this year, we drove about an hour outside of Boise to get to a tubing hill and went tubing for 2 hours! It wasn't too packed and we had a lot of fun. It was just as scary as I thought, but I still had a good time!


I wish I had a better lens to zoom in on Mat as he was flying down the hill. You probably wouldn't have wanted to see any of me screaming and clenching on the tube as I flew down the hill at warp speeds.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm off to scan in some pictures from the pre-digital camera days.

2 comments:

Deana said...

I like your html page! I know just enough to do paragraphs, post pictures, bold, and italics. That's about all though!

Chi said...

If hill tubing is anything like water tubing, then I am right there with you on the screaming part! But, it is quite fun!