Friday, March 6, 2009

Yuck

Snow in March!  It's all melted now, but when I woke up the ground was a sparkling white.  It kind of made me want to go back to bed!  But at least it is Friday and I have the whole weekend to look forward to and enjoy!  Tonight Mat and I will go to kickboxing and then head home for a little relaxation.  I think we've decided to pick something up on the way home for dinner, but I don't know what yet.  

Tomorrow we'll be at Cory and Christina's house to celebrate Cory's birthday.  Probably play some games and have dinner.  I don't know what we'll do during the day.  I usually just find little things to do around the house that take up most of the day.  Sometimes I don't know how I do it!  I've been thinking about a little Spring Cleaning/Organization, so I might start on that.  We'll just have to see!

So that's us.  Exciting stuff!  

No comments: