Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hello Saturday!

This morning has been so nice just to get some things done around the house. Mat is at work and hopefully should be back any minute so we can have some lunch together! I did a little cleaning and got most of our grocery list ready for today. We made this huge pasta casserole last week, so luckily we have one recipe we didn't make last week and we can make it tomorrow. So that will save us some money at the store.

We're making burgers tonight for Cory and Christina. I think Mat said he was going to mix bacon in the burgers and some roasted garlic. Sounds good to me! He always makes the best burgers no matter what he does to them! I made some dip for us to much on while the burgers are cooking up - homemade french onion dip! I carmelized some onions and then mixed everything up. It wasn't too hard, so I hope it turns out yummy!

We got the menu set for the wedding last night, so that was a relief. Now, we just have to work on the other million things to do! Hopefully, our invitations will be done next week, which will give us a good week to address them. It's going to be here before we know it! I can't believe how the last year has flown by.

Better get back to my chores! Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: