Sunday, April 27, 2008

The roof is finished! At least on the house. We have a one car garage that we have enough shingles left over and the guys will tackle that next weekend. I know they are ready for it to be finished! I couldn't believe how much work it is.

It's been a busy weekend! I hit Costco, the grocery store and ran a couple other little errands. It seems like I've been working nonstop. Our Board Meeting was a success and I'll post about that later.

I'm about to head out to a friend's baby shower. My first attempt at using brown bags from the grocery store is below. I thought this is a great way to save money and I thought it might be cute. I think I can sure do cuter, but it was okay for a first try!
I've got dinner in the crockpot and Mat is going to clean my work while I'm at the shower. Tonight I think we'll just sit and relax on the couch. Our favorite thing to do!

No comments: