Friday, March 21, 2008

Oink, Oink

One thing I love more than anything in the world is to eat food that is bad for me. I try not to do this except once or twice a week, especially in preparation for the wedding (after I'm married, who cares?). Tonight is the night for stuffing face. My sister is coming over and we'll get pizza and breadsticks and wings and enjoy every minute of it. I can almost taste the pepperonis right now.

It sounds like the entire weekend will be filled with some of my favorite things: pizza tonight, mac and cheese tomorrow night, yummy breakfast foods on Sunday morning...

I can just hear my stomach expanding to make room for all these goodies!

3 comments:

Chi said...

pizza, wings, breadsticks....I don't know what else could be better!

SandGs Mom said...

god that makes me hungry just thinking about it.

SandGs Mom said...

god that made me hungry just reading it