Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Things You Do...

Last night I watched a movie called Dragon Wars. Was it the worst movie I have ever seen? Probably not. We didn't turn the movie off, but it definitely wasn't the best. At least tonight I won't feel bad when i make Mat watch I Know Who Killed Me with Lindsay Lohan that I'm sure isn't going to be that good, but i want to see anyway!

We had a great weekend and got lots done! We did get registered at Macy's, but didn't find that much there to register for. We covered most everything at Bed Bath and Beyond and found that Macy's was pretty expensive. They do have good sales, but who knows when those will happen. We got these really ugly toasting flutes for registering at Macy's. We're not even going to have champagne at the wedding, so we might just donate those next time someone picks up in our area.

We are meeting with a printer tomorrow to talk about invitations, so I think that will be interesting. And today I am getting a chemical peel. EEK! It just sounds scary. I don't know if it will be awful or not, but I figure I should at least try it and get my skin in tip top shape. I think I am starting to go into more of a panic mode for the wedding and thinking so much has to be done. But I know we'll get it done!

Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday morning. Is your state having a primary today?

No comments: