Friday, March 7, 2008

TGIF!

How wonderful it feels as 5:30 on Friday gets closer and closer! We're almost there and time to enjoy the weekend. Mat is making me go to the gym after work (gag), but then I guess we can really start our weekend. Technically, it is only my weekend that begins tonight since Mat has to work tomorrow morning.

I'm not sure what the plans are for the weekend yet. I know it will involve cleaning my work and a grocery store! Mat and I really want to decide on invitations this weekend so we can get those ordered soon.

Tomorrow, we may "run into" my parents at dinner. Hee hee. We might even be crazy and play a board game or something. Who knows??

I might try to go through my magazines this weekend I've been collecting over the last few months to tear out pictures of things I like and want to save for decorating our house - someday! I think I have too many things I want to do. I've started typing in recipes, but that is one project that is going to take me forever...

Have a great weekend!

No comments: