Friday, February 1, 2008

Birthday Festivities Have Begun!

It is only 9:31 am and I have already had a wonderful birthday! It started when I got a happy birthday hug and kiss from Mat this morning at 4:45! Then I got up and saw that Mat had hung some fun birthday signs around the house. What a fun surprise! Then my boss texted me Happy Birthday! Then my sister called to wish me a happy birthday. Then Mat's sister called to wish me a Happy Birthday. Then I got to work and saw I had a lovely tray of fruit and mini muffins made by Sharon in my office. YUM! And I forgot my breakfast at home, so it was perfect. And I got a card from my office mates. Very cute. Then I got a lovely ecard from my parents. Whoosh. All that in just a couple hours!

I'm off to do work! Can't wait for the work part to be over. I'm excited to open presents from Mat. They have been taunting me all week and I can't wait to find out what is inside...

1 comment:

Deana said...

So what did you get? I hope you had a wonderful birthday...we're getting old!