Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Short Post Tonight

I think I'll make this short since I am freezing! Mat and I have created a list of movies we want to see. Most of them are from the past year with a few from the couple years before. We didn't even get started on years before that! We watched all those movie previews the other night and now are in movie mode. I think we'll go to the store tomorrow to get some for the week.

One project I am trying to start is working on recipe cards. I have never done this before, but have always wanted to have a place to keep my recipes that I use over and over again. I have some on my computer, but then I end up printing a copy every time I want to make that particular recipe. So I started with a template last night and made one recipe card. Now hopefully I can just add a couple here and there until I get a good collection going. I think starting is always the hardest part. Once i can get several done, I think it will probably go pretty fast.

I think I'm off to read my neverending book!

2 comments:

Deana said...

i need to do that too...right now i just take my computer to the kitchen with me!

Chi said...

I'm guilty as well! One of my girl friends had everyone bring a recipe card to her bridal/wedding shower(s) and she started her collection that way. I thought that was a great idea!