Monday, February 11, 2008

It is finally over!

I am so relieved to be finished with that silly conference! It actually went really smooth and there were no major problems at all. Everyone loved listening to Newt and that went off without a hitch also. I am just so happy to wrap everything up. That is what I'll be doing this week at work and then I'll start on my next conference. I actually have several that I am going to start this week. But they are all smaller and don't require as much time and patience as the one I just went through.

Our weekend was a good one and we had a great time celebrating our birthdays with my family. Saturday night we had a trio of birthday celebrations - Eric, me and Mat all celebrated our birthdays. It was so much fun. We went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner and had delicious dinner and even more delicious cheesecake! I had a vanilla bean cheesecake that was so yummy. Then we headed back to my parents house for presents and to play my new game! Scene It Squabble was all about boys against girls. It was tons of fun, but the boys totally came back from behind and beat the girls. :( So we'll have to beat them next time!

Mat's birthday is Friday, so I am trying to get everything ready for his birthday. I think we're heading out to dinner with his family on Friday night and then doing another birthday celebration with his family on Sunday. It really is just a month of birthdays!!

We are about to try out Mat's new Playstation game - Guitar Hero 3! Here's hoping I can beat him!

No comments: