Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Random Thoughts for the Day

I could really go for three day weekends every week! Since I didn't work yesterday, I'm already through Tuesday and it feels so nice. Although, I probably couldn't get everything done in 4 days every week with my job. But it seems like a fun treat this week for sure!

Tonight Mat is doing the dishes since I made dinner. Technically, we made dinner together last night and we had leftovers tonight, BUT I did make green beans and I had to prepare them and all that. So here I am, just blogging it up. We are going to watch one of our favorite shows tonight, Big Brother. It is just silly, but we look forward to it. All three episodes a week. That might be about all we have time for. We'll probably do a little reading before bed. I just want to get through my book.

I'm reading a Dean Koontz book, By the Light of the Moon, and it isn't my favorite. I usually really enjoy his books, but this one I can't get into. Plus, I have so many books waiting for me on the bookshelf that seem fun. But I keep hoping that it will get better and I keep pushing through.

Oh, I should probably do some knitting tonight also. Mat is patiently waiting for his hat. I keep thinking any day I will be done, but this thing is taking me forever! I swear I spent more time on the kitty bed and it was like a giant hat. The hat I am knitting is actually a double knit hat, so it is basically knitted on both sides. It is turning out really nice and I know he'll like it, I just would like him to be able to wear it this winter!

Time for a tangelo. Whatever that is. I guess part tangerine, part orange? We got it yesterday and thought we should try it. Have a good night!

No comments: