Thursday, February 21, 2008

Movie Review

We watched The Heartbreak Kid last night. There were some funny parts. It wasn't my favorite Ben Stiller movie, but it wasn't too bad. Mat and I both agreed before we started the movie that we thought it wasn't going to be that great. I think that is probably why we enjoyed it more than we thought we would. I guess I would give it a 7 out of 10. It is always hard for me to judge a movie. Especially because some people may love this movie and others may hate it. One thing I will say is that Ben Stiller's wife totally reminded us of Cameron Diaz - she even kind of sounded like her.

We also made a recipe out of one of my new cookbooks. It was a turkey chili and I thought it was pretty good, but next time I would not include BBQ sauce. It was pretty strong and I thought took away from the rest of the chili.

Tonight Mat is going to Bogus Basin with Justis (our oldest niece) for some sledding/tubing. He is going to her elementary school and then rides a bus with other kids and their family for a night in the snow. I think he is going to have a great time! I'm excited to hear all about it. The downfall is that he probably won't be home until 10 or so, which means we don't really get to spend any time together today. I have a meeting after work at 6 and so I will be busy doing that anyway. Then tomorrow is Friday!

1 comment:

Chi said...

i just saw that movie too! i was a little disappointed since i thought it would be as funny as "there's something about mary." but, ben stiller was still funny.