Friday, February 22, 2008

Road Trip!

Mat and I are heading out for a road trip tomorrow to Blackfoot and Idaho Falls! Not the most scenic of places, but we're looking forward to it. I guess I shouldn't say that since this will be my first trip. I have been to Blackfoot, just not Idaho Falls. AND I have been to Pocatello, which isn't too far from there and isn't the prettiest. Our first stop in Blackfoot is to see a few of Mat's relatives, which will be fun!

Sunday we'll head over to Idaho Falls and stay the night in the hotel our conference is scheduled for in September. Monday morning I'll meet with the hotel staff and go through plans for the conference. I also plan to meet with another conference hotel and then with the county commissioners for lunch. Then we'll head home. So that is our weekend!

We kick it off tonight with dinner at our favorite pizza place, Cassanova's! We'll meet my parents there and just enjoy a nice little evening together. And I guess I should say I am really kicking off the weekend at lunch today with my friend Alana. It's our monthly lunch get together and we always have a great time. We just need to figure out where we are going.

So I might be gone for a few days, but then I'll be back to report on our road trip! It's snowing here pretty good today. I think it will be gone by this afternoon though or at least by tomorrow. They say it is supposed to warm up, so we'll see about that. Have a great weekend!

No comments: