Sunday, May 4, 2008

Dandelions, I Curse YOU...Part 2

Dear Dandelions,
Why do you taunt me with your ways? Your yellow petals haunt me in my dreams. I fear our entire yard will turn into the fuzzy dandelions and you all will laugh at me. If there is a hell, it must be filled with dandelions that grow 20 times faster than normal dandelions.

Is it possible that you could try to grow a shorter root? Could you try not to reproduce so quickly? Why do you silently mock me as every inch of my body aches with pulling you out of the ground with all my might, only to turn around and see that 3 more have sprung up in your place?

Let me tell you something. We will conquer you. Even if we have to quit our jobs.
Love, Kristin and Mat

1 comment:

SandGs Mom said...

i should tell you that it is much easier and more efficient to get a spray and attack the dandelions. We had a very infested yard when we bought our house and though I spent many hours pulling dandelions, they didn't seem to go away. However, after a couple applications of weed killer, they were gone. (I'm not talking about where I burned up my yard by tripling the ratio of weed killer to water either.) ;)