Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's Like Christmas!

We have a tiny kitchen at work and we keep some bowls, coffee mugs, silverware on hand for lunches and that sort of thing. Yesterday I was explaining to my co-worker about how I had one particular spoon that I enjoyed using to eat my yogurt and how I always felt happy when I got to use that spoon. You see, it isn't like the others. I think someone must have brought it from home and it got mixed in with our silverware, but we've had it for months now. So I used it yesterday, someone ran the dishwasher and when I went to get a spoon today, there she was, all shiny and ready for me to use again. Two days in a row!

In bigger, more important news - Happy Birthday MOM! I hope you have had a wonderful day and are enjoying yourself. I hope you like the really expensive presents I had shipped to your house. I sure hope they have arrived by now...

No comments: