Monday, March 5, 2007

Abracadabra!

We had so much fun this weekend! Sunday Mat and I went to see David Copperfield and it was awesome. He is so unbelievable. It's just fun seeing all his tricks and wondering how he does it. If you ever get a chance, you should definitely go see one of his shows if you haven't had a chance.

I guess I got ahead of myself! Friday night we decided to go to Primo's, a nice little cheap all you can eat pizza buffet. Yum. Then we decided to drive to my parents to say hi and check out this little barn they have in their neighborhood. It is kind of like a clubhouse. Anyway, it was dark and we walked around it, but of course it was locked. So my mom is going to make an appointment for us to come back and look at it in the daytime. I am really excited because we both really liked the looks of it in the dark. Then we just headed home to watch Heroes and Lost.

Saturday we had lunch with Mat's cousins and his mom and Nick. We went to Cracker Barrel and I had fried okra! I haven't had fried okra since leaving Oklahoma. It wasn't as good as OK, but still was fun to have. Then Mat broke a bunny's ear off in the country store and we had to leave. It was pretty funny. We went to library where we checked out some wedding books and magazines. Then we went and found some shoes for Mat. He really needed new running shoes to exercise in. That evening we went to eat at Tablerock for Cory and Mat's birthday. Then we headed downtown for a couple drinks. We had a good time and it was fun talking with Christina abour her upcoming June wedding.

Sunday was our usual day, but then we got to see David Copperfield! It was a good weekend and now I'm back at work. I'm looking forward to this weekend already!

We have one appointment scheduled so far to look at tomorrow afternoon. I'm not too excited about this place because it isn't outside at all and is right on the freeway. But it is worth a look anyway!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For a while the grocery store carried fried okra in the frozen section and I would fry it up! Mmmm tasted like OK alright!