Friday, March 23, 2007

TGIF

I am so excited for the weekend! I think it should be pretty nice this weekend, but it looks as though next week is going to be rainy and cold. Yuck. I keep hoping that we are done with all that Winter weather and then it strikes again.

Tonight Mat and I are going to meet up with my co-worker and her man at a pizza place downtown. So we're looking forward to that. It seems like we haven't really gone out much in a long time! It is really nice outside, so I think we'll walk from our apartment to downtown and then home again later.

As for the rest of the weekend, we don't have any plans yet. Except for tomorrow evening, Mat's mom and Nick are coming over for dinner. I think we are going to BBQ some hot dogs and make some pasta salad for dinner. Then Mat and I found a recipe for dessert that we are going to try out and see what everyone thinks. Mat was supposed to work tomorrow, but we don't know if he is going to. He probably found out this morning at work and I forgot to ask.

I leave Monday morning for North Idaho. I am going on "business" to check out a few different hotels and meet with some of the sales people and take some tours. The best part is that I get to have dinner and drinks with my friend from college, Erin, who is attending the University of Idaho in Moscow! So that should be fun. I got to see her last year and we had a great time catching up. So I need to get all packed up on Sunday so I can leave first thing Monday morning. I'll be back late Wednesday evening. I am taking the company laptop, so hopefully I should be able to keep up with emails and my blog.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: