Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tuesdays are Neat

It's Tuesday and that is just a fact. Last night Mat and I went on a walk around the neighborhood. That was two walks in one day for me! I think we might go walking again today after work. It is so nice that it stays light later. It is a little chilly today, but we'll just throw on a jacket before we head out. I decided to quit my gym today to save us a little money. I can always rejoin if I want, so I figured I can just make do with walking and exercising at home. It made me think of a Friends episode when Chandler (I think) wanted to quit the gym. Everytime he would try to quit, some hot girl would convince him not to quit. So Ross went to help him quit and ended up joining the gym! I think that is right. I haven't seen that episode for awhile, so maybe I am wrong. We got some movies for tonight and the rest of the week. I'll give reviews as we go through them. It seems like all of our favorite shows are taking breaks right now. Except for Lost, Survivor and Amazing Race.

No wedding news to speak of today. We need to select our date so we can reserve the barn. Maybe we'll decide tonight on our walk! I think we'll get really serious about the planning this summer when we both have some more time available to go try caterers and stuff. Better get back to my database updating. Just wanted to check in.

No comments: