Friday, March 2, 2007

Weekends Rock

So it isn't officially the weekend yet, but only 9 or so more hours until work is over for the day and the weekend can begin! We decided to go look at the botanical gardens this afternoon for sure, so we just have to call and let her know we are coming over. So we'll see how that goes. I'm looking forward to seeing it again! I looked at a couple websites of local photographers yesterday. I didn't find any specific company or person I wanted to use, but I found a few that Mat and I can do some more research on.

We don't have any official plans for tonight, but it has been discussed going to Primo's (cheap pizza buffet) for dinner and then maybe to a dollar movie. We'll see once the day is over what we feel like doing. Tomorrow, we are going out with friends to celebrate Mat and Cory's birthday. We're going to eat at Tablerock and then out downtown, which will be determined by the boys tomorrow. Sunday is the day I've been waiting for! David Copperfield will be performing here in Boise and Mat got us tickets for my birthday! I am really excited. Mat hasn't seen him before and I love David Copperfield!

Work is very slow today. There are only three of us in the office right now and one other across the street at the statehouse. We got new phones and now the phone doesn't actually ring in my office! It's been weird to get used to, but I really like the new phones. They look nicer than our old ones and it is always fun to have new technology. Even if it is a silly phone!

No comments: