Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hello Wednesday

The week is officially half over! I like the sound of that. I was thinking this morning about what I am going to do this weekend. I am going back to the library for sure. I didn't get much further than that.

I walked again at lunch! We are really getting serious about this walking business. It was cold today, but we still made it. Mat and I walked last night again too! I'm just a walking fool.

I was going to start on knitting my kitty bed last night, but then I realized that I am not really that experienced of a knitter. I had to start looking through one of my knitting books to get the terminology down, but then we started watching Little Miss Sunshine and I got sidetracked. Plus it was cold and so I had to cuddle with Mat under a blanket. We thought Little Miss Sunshine was a cute movie and pretty fun. I really want to learn how to do more with knitting, but it is hard to get motivated sometimes. I guess I'll just keep learning little by little.

Hmm, that's it for now!

No comments: