Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Site Visit Cancelled

The Powerhouse Event Center, where we had our appointment today, was cancelled and moved to next Tuesday. I think it looks really nice, but I just don't know how much I like that there isn't an outside of any kind. We'll go see it next Tuesday, unless our appointment at the Community Barn goes really well on Friday. I will try to remember to take some pictures of the barn since there isn't a website for it like most of the others.

We made a new recipe last night - Beef Carnitas. They were pretty good and I think we would make them again, but I might try using pork instead. I don't know why, but I tend to like pork and chicken for Mexican food (unless you are making basic ground beef echiladas). I roasted some potatoes, corn and onions and we ended up putting that with the beef in a tortilla for a little burrito.

Tonight Mat is making some oriental turkey burgers that sound really good. I'll give you the verdict on that tomorrow. We might rent some movies tonight. There are quite a few good ones at the video store, so we'll see if Mat feels like going after school.

No comments: