Thursday, March 8, 2007

Go Idaho Hockey Team!

Tonight Mat and I are going to a hockey game! It will be my first hockey game ever. This group that I am a part of for work has a hospitality suite, so I figured free tickets and free food and drinks were worth it.

We watched a movie last night - The Covenant. It was okay, but not the best. I probably wouldn't recommend it just because I got bored the last 20 minutes and fell asleep a little.

That was pretty much our evening. We had leftovers for dinner and watched a movie. I rented two other movies: Little Miss Sunshine and The Illusionist. We'll probably watch those this weekend sometime.

Short post today - got to get back to work.

If you are interested, this is a weird bill the Senate passed yesterday: English Language Bill Gets OK from Full Senate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked Little Miss Sunshine...it was such a perfectly dysfunctional family!

east end jenn said...

We really liked Little Miss Sunshine! We really hate that bill.