Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Spring?

I think Spring is here, but probably not for very long. It is currently 63 degrees outside! Of course, I am inside working and typing this blog instead of enjoying the outside weather. Hopefully it will last until the weekend and Mat and I can find something fun to do outside. Even if it is just a quick walk through the foothills. I guess we'll just wait and see!

We made Oriental Turkey Burgers last night and they were a dud. Not horrible or anything, but just not really what we were expecting. I put honey mustard all over mine to cover up the weird taste and then it wasn't too bad. Mat poured BBQ sauce on his to mask the weirdness. I think it is just that it looked like a burger, but didn't taste like one. I would not recommend making these to anyone, so that is why there isn't a link to the recipe like the others.

We didn't end up with any movies last night, so maybe I'll go on my way home. We did watch an old episode of "A Wedding Story" on TLC that was horrible. I thought it would be fun to watch for ideas for our wedding, but it was just mostly about the couple and how they met. So we won't continue watching those. We're thinking about changing to cable everything. They are offering a good package right now that would save us some much needed money. So I thought I would check into that to see what we would need to buy for it. It may end up not being worth it if we have to buy a whole new modem and everything.

Tonight is leftovers. Not my favorite, but someone has to eat them!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Check out "Wedding Bells" - a new show on Fox about 3 sisters that are wedding planners. We watched the first episode last night. It wasn't what we expected, we thought it was going to be a comedy, but it is a drama instead. The jury is still out on this one, but we weren't overly excited about it.

Mat and Kristin said...

I thought about recording that one! It conflicted with some other shows, so we didn't record it.