Friday, March 30, 2007

Sheesh!

So here I am working studiously and my boss decides that I should leave early - 2:30! Wouldn't it be great if he offered that on a day when I wasn't so busy? I decided to keep working and basically wrap up everything I was doing so I can still leave early, but I feel like I accomplished something.

This has been a long week! Traveling for work is not my favorite thing. I was so glad to get home on Wednesday night! The kitties missed me, but not as much as Mat did!

Nothing too exciting has happened this week, but I just wanted to check in. I am ready for the weekend. Tomorrow night we are going to grill some burgers with my parents. I guess I should say that my dad is going to grill us some burgers tomorrow night! That sounds really good and it is supposed to be so nice tomorrow. Tonight we'll probably lay low at home. Mat has to work tomorrow morning, so we'll probably just watch a movie or something like that at home.

I'm out of here for now. Have a great weekend!

No comments: