Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Walking is Good

Today was the second day I spent walking with co-workers at lunch. It has been nice weather and got us motivated to start walking for our lunch hour! Yesterday we walked for about 40 minutes during lunch and then Mat and I walked after work for about an hour. Today I walked again during lunch for about 50 minutes. It was nice to get out of the office and get a little midday cardio. I think we'll both continue at least until it gets really hot and then we might switch to the gym treadmill!

We watched Night of the Living Dead last night. I thought it was pretty boring, but Mat enjoyed it. He thought it wasn't too bad. I did some knitting while it was going on. I finished a scarf, or at least as much as I could because I ran out of yarn. So I'll tuck that away for awhile and get some more yarn sometime in the future. Now it is time to start on my kitty bed! I am going to attempt to make a bed for the cats, but I may end up having to make two if they won't share.

We don't have any plans for tonight, which means we will probably watch a movie or something like that. Two more days until the weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

walking is good! i walked the dog for about an hour the other day, and she stopped about half-way through and laid down on the cement she was so tired! Truth be told, I was ready to lay down too!