Thursday, March 1, 2007

Thursday are Good

I am so happy it is finally Thursday! That can mean only one thing, that tomorrow is Friday and the weekend is almost here. We are thinking about visiting the local botanical garden tomorrow. When Mat called, they said they didn't need us to make an appointment, so I think we will just go check it out after he is out of class. I have actually only been to the botanical garden once and it was during their Winter Garden-a-glow. So it will be fun to see it in the daytime.

No progress yesterday on wedding planning. Although I did read a little in my Bridal Bargains book and found some good things to research. There are a ton of places that make bridal gowns and bridesmaids dresses like J. Crew and Talbots. Weird, huh? This book is really good and packed with lots of great information. My sister gave it to us as an engagement gift. She bought the Baby Bargains book and loved it, so she figured we would like the Bridal one.

We had our breakfast burritos last night from our leftover Chicken-Chile Tostadas. They were scrumptious. I also made some salsa to go along with it. I tried a new combination of peppers, onions, tomatillos and garlic. It was all green and I guess you could call it a salsa verde. Other than that, we watched some TV and then went to bed. I warned you we were exciting!

No comments: