Thursday, January 24, 2008

149 Days!

Well, I really can't believe there are only 149 days between now and when Mat and I get married! I keep thinking it is forever away, but it is really going to be here before we know it! I am so excited for all of it - the wedding, the reception and our honeymoon! I am really looking forward to a nice long honeymoon with the love of my life. It really is going to be such a great time. I just wish it was next week!

But lucky me, I have another full week until my conference starts. So I just need to get through this next week and then I can start on my next conference! It really is neverending!

I got a Frommer's guide to San Diego that I have started looking through when I get a few minutes here and there. I think it is going to have all kinds of great information in it. Plus, Joy and Chad can give us the inside scoop on fun places they went when they lived there.

We got another round of snow tonight. It is so pretty and I love having the snow around. But mostly, I like it after the road people have come and sprayed the roads with deicer. Tonight when we came home it was just fresh snow that was fairly slick, but not too bad. I just hope it is okay in the morning. They are usually great about getting the roads cleared pretty fast.

I'm off to cuddle up in my electric blanket!

2 comments:

Deana said...

what fun to be planning and looking forward to your wedding and honeymoon!

Cheryl said...

Does Puff share the electric blanket?