Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Bedtime!

So I am getting ready for bed and thought I should update my blog. That is my New Year's Resolution...

I don't know if everyone else feels this way, but I go through stages where I feel like there is so much I want to do and not enough hours in the day! I have five magazines I want to look through, I'm in the middle of reading a book (and have several waiting for me), I want to do more wedding planning, I want to write emails to everyone and say hello...the list goes on and on! If only I didn't have a pesky job....

We are really doing so great on wedding plans. I am hoping to get really organized this weekend and get our to do list updated. One thing we need to work on is our invitations. I think that is one of the more immediate tasks that need to be completed. But I feel good about how far we are right now!



We have been playing this fun video game the last few nights. I think I talked about it in an earlier post. But it is fun and I have really been enjoying playing video games with Mat.



We have also been doing great on our workouts. Tomorrow we are going to our first yoga class after work. I am really looking forward to it. It is a beginner class, so at least we won't feel out of place there! I really want to get into doing more yoga. So hopefully we can get into going to a class every week. Mat and I have talked about going to several of the classes the Y offers. I want to try kickboxing and there is another one called Body Pump where it combines weights with aerobics that I think would be fun.



Well, I think it is time for me to say goodnight!

Big Kitties Like Snow

No comments: